Seeking a Full-Time Chef de Partie
Urbun Café Dublin 18
Immediate Start We are seeking a talented and professional Chef de Partie to join our team at our vibrant cafe in Cabinteely, Dublin 18.
Our 70-seater restaurant is open 7 days a week serving breakfast, lunch and brunch alongside specialty coffee. The menu focuses on fresh, seasonal produce supporting local suppliers as much as possible.
The role involves prepping and serving breakfast and lunch, baking scones and cakes, keeping all records up-to-date, maintaining a very high standard of hygiene in the kitchen and supervising and training junior chefs in the absence of the Head Chef.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, passionate and highly organized with a can-do attitude and a creative flair and will be available to work busy daytime shifts on the weekend.
- Running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Engaging in respectful communication with the Head Chef and colleagues
- Maintaining consistent food standards
- Following correct HACCP procedures
- Aiding in achieving food budget cost controls and targets ensuring minimum wastage
- Actively participating in the ongoing development of menus
- Helping to develop the junior chefs
- Complying with food labeling and temperature controls
- Substantial experience working in a similar role in a busy kitchen
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Up-to-date industry knowledge
- A good level of English
- Permission to work in Ireland
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals in a friendly environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Sociable hours
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount scheme